Wednesday 19 May 2010

Colour bottles

Easter:
Chosen very girl cute colour to represent Easter being soft and cuddly. I prefer the pink it makes more sense for the colour to be Easter.



New Year:
I chosen bright clean natural colours make it look metallic.
Blue and silver really gives it that feel of something shiny and new.


Halloween:
I think the orange and purple work best as Halloween. So I have looked at different shades to fit the theme better.



I find that orange with orange has a too much orange and need another colour to break it up.






Orange and purple really gives that Halloween feel towards it. epically the darker shade of purple.


Christmas:
I tested on twos of green and red. The deep and dark tones on each colours better bringing out the theme of Christmas.



The red and green doesn't exactly work as the are both string colours.



The red and gold think works best and might think that the colour should be on each bottle with gold typography.

No comments:

Post a Comment