Monday 8 March 2010

This is now starting to look at how it would work a book.


This is simple layout just having the title in the centre but is a bit plain rather than simple.


Using a more decorative typography could make more interesting and more eye catching. But I think it makes more tacky than anything with using this typography and distracts from the title.which should be the more centred.


Heletevica is a simple typography but could it be too plain?



White doesn't work as background it's way too plain.


I made a mistake on my typography layout it should be starting from the top than rather the bottom. whoops.


This is what it's meant to look like but the title looks too cramped.


This is the one I think works the best, the Authors name is on the left hand side so it fill in the same but I think the typography will need to slightly larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment