Friday 26 March 2010

Final Logo


This is what I have same up with as a logo I made the RGB slightly different as I would be difficult to print RGB in CMYK. When I print this it be slightly different in colour.

Front:


From my rough mock up ideas I wanted them to long and thin and this is the plan of making them. The front has the times and dates of each film and also costs.





I won't these to be environmentally friendly so putting on the logo will show the public that they can through always and to be recycled.


I though also what I have done with my logo I can do the same. But this might be way to be big.



For this film festival I need to have place on it a map and information rather than just making it up it could actually base it on a place. So I chosen the Hyde park cinema, I think it fits with the whole style and theme of the cinema old, unique and quirky.

Back:


Because the cinema logo will be at front the recycled logo will be at the back. with contact details but looks too plain.


Looks better but needs more info about the place like a map and instructions.


Looks a random having the map in the middle.


This fills the page much more but it might not look good printed.


With the recycled sign looks uninteresting at the back.






No comments:

Post a Comment