Wednesday 24 February 2010

Skin

I have moved on from the origianl images to skin but if they work I will phtotgraph my own version of skin texture.

The skin idea is about the characters obsession of smell and the purety of a smell of a girl. So the book is about the closeness of the skin at its detail of the audiences can go up close to the skin.


This is agin the same layout of the other book designs, I think they are more effective and interesting.



White background textured of the skin typography. I swopped the design the other way round but find it a bit boring its not as effective.


I also choose another design of the skin background but with drips on the skin could be the idea of the perfume on the skin.


This I think personaly is the one that works best out of all of them. lighter skin tones of the pail and purety design idea.


The black also works well makes the typography stands out more. Might really work with the book theme.




The works better as an theme to murderer with blood. I've also made the image see through to the red.

No comments:

Post a Comment