Monday 12 April 2010

Layers

I have changed it rather having streaks of colour but layers of circles with colours.
It looks much better and I am more happier which this it suits what I wanted for the logo. Bright, colourful, fun and playful.



Might too pinkie.



CMYK not suitable for musical film festival.





This works really well showing all the rainbow colours layed. Fantastic.



I thought I would test the typography rather than helevetica but actually helvetica works better.



Logo could be put up. Hyde park Cinema.
The logo at the top is too distracting and should look at musical festival typo first.



Hyde Park logo looka a lot better at the bottom.



The film background works so well with the logo together.



The logo altogether looks fantastic and now I can move on to the flyer and the other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment